I saw the image below last week on Design Taxi and think it fits my top ten list (and my book addiction) perfectly.
It’s embarrassing because I am very well-known among my friends to buy books and never read them because they continue to get pushed back to add new books. It’s a never-ending cycle with me but beginning in August, I am challenging myself to read at least two books a month from my backlist. These are the last ten books to make it onto my shelf.
- Normal by Graeme Cameron (Hardcover)
- The Daughter by JaneShemilt (Paperback)
- Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid (Paperback)
- Bull Mountain by Brian Panowich (Hardcover)
- The Hand that Feeds You by A.J. Rich (Hardcover)
- Tiny Little Thing by Beatriz Williams (Hardcover)
- Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee (Hardcover)
- Crooked Little Lies by Barbara Taylor Sissel (Purchased for free with Kindle First)
What were some of the last books that came into your possession?
(Library, purchased, borrowed, etc.)0